The Saltaire & Windhill Medical Partnership remains open and we continue to be here to help you.
Please note the following:
- All initial GP/ANP appointments are via a telephone consultation with face to face appointments booked by the clinician if required. The clinician may ask you to send a photo or use a video consultation to help them assess your problem.
- Our nursing team are conducting chronic disease reviews by telephone where possible. When this is not possible or for certain tests a face to face appointment will be arranged.
- To help protect vulnerable patients and keep our staff safe please do not attend the surgery unless you have a pre-booked appointment.
- Our phone lines continue to be extremely busy due to very high demand – if possible visit our Virtual Surgery to get help without ringing the practice. You can send eConsults, order medication with SystmOnline and book PushDr consultations
- Please wear a face covering and use the provided hand sanitiser when attending a pre-booked appointment.
- Please do not attend pre-booked appointments if you develop COVID symptoms, are awaiting a COVID test result or are required to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace, please cancel and rebook your appointment.
- Our branch sites (Cottingley and Cliffe Aveue Surgeries) are open in the mornings for pre-booked appointments only. .
- Visit the NHS website for advice on self-managing common minor conditions which don’t require you to speak to a clinician.
Thank you for your continued understanding and support during the pandemic,
What to do if you have COVID symptoms
If you or a household contact have a new continuous cough and/or high temperature and/or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste:
- DO NOT come to the surgery.
- Visit nhs.uk/coronavirus or phone 119 to arrange a test.
- For further advice about self-isolation and what to do if your symptoms worsen visit Coronavirus information and advice.
- If you require an isolation note for work then this can be obtained direct from the government site.
For advice about how to manage specific conditions if you are unwell with COVID-19 please see – Disease specific COVID-19 advice
Local support services:
Follow this link for further information on the COVID vaccination programme.
Below are posts with local information that can hep you find support and look after yourself during the pandemic. Do keep well and look after each other.