The Saltaire & Windhill Medical Partnership remains open and we continue to be here to help you.
Please note the following:
- You can book GP or ANP appointments as telephone appointments OR face-to-face depending on your preference. We understand that many will still prefer to discuss their issues over the telephone in the first instance, but you may be asked to attend if the issue cannot be resolved over the telephone.
- To help protect vulnerable patients and keep our staff safe please do not attend the surgery unless you have a pre-booked appointment.
- Please be aware that demand for all appointments remains high and we are still experiencing a high level of sickness absence due to the Covid pandemic – if possible visit our Virtual Surgery to get help without ringing the practice. You can send eConsults, order medication with SystmOnline and book PushDr consultations
- Wearing a mask is a personal choice, but we would ask that you please wear a face covering if you have any breathing symptoms.
- Please do not attend pre-booked appointments if you think you may have COVID, please cancel and rebook your appointment.
- Our branch sites (Cottingley and Cliffe Aveue Surgeries) are open in the mornings for pre-booked appointments only. .
- Visit the NHS website for advice on self-managing common minor conditions which don’t require you to speak to a clinician.
Thank you for your continued understanding and support during the pandemic,
What to do if you think you may have COVID
If you or a household contact have a new continuous cough and/or high temperature and/or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste:
- DO NOT come to the surgery.
- Visit nhs.uk/coronavirus or phone 119 to arrange a test.
- For further advice about self-isolation and what to do if your symptoms worsen visit Coronavirus information and advice.
- If you require an isolation note for work then this can be obtained direct from the government site.
For advice about how to manage specific conditions if you are unwell with COVID-19 please see – Disease specific COVID-19 advice
Local support services:
Follow this link for further information on the COVID vaccination programme.
Below are posts with local information that can hep you find support and look after yourself during the pandemic. Do keep well and look after each other.