Please note that this work – originally planned for 16th June 2022 – has been rearranged to 21st July 2022 due to unforeseen circumstances.
All branches of the practice will be CLOSED from 1pm on Thursday 21st July 2022. We will reopen as normal at 8am on Friday 22nd July 2022.
During this closure we will be carrying out enhancements to our telephone system. As a result of this our telephone system will experience some down time between 1pm and 6pm on 21st July 2022.
If you require medical assistance when the practice is closed please see the advice below;
- If you need to contact a GP between 1pm and 6.30pm on Thursday 21st July, please call Local Care Direct on 0345 1294402. Please be aware that this number will only work on this day. On all other days please call your normal GP practice number between 8am and 6.30pm.
- Call the NHS 111 service;
- Between 6.30pm and 8am when your GP practice is closed.
- If you need medical help fast, but it’s not a 999 emergency;
- If you’re not sure who to call for medical help;
- If you think you may need to got to A&E or another NHS urgent care service or
- If you require health information or reassurance about what to do next.
- In an emergency or life threatening situation always dial 999 as soon as possible. Chest pains or struggling to breathe constitute an emergency.