The Practice supports our local Park Runs. These are great events for your health, but also socially and for your community.
BEEP aims to encourage and support individuals to become more active, more often. Access to discounted gym / leisure membership and a tailored exercise programme. You can ask us for a BEEP referral. If you meet the referral criteria, a health professional can complete the referral form and give it to you.
Bradford Council offer a wide range of sport and activities to keep you fit and well and in the best of mental health.
Free weight loss groups run for 12 weeks, covering topics including food groups and nutrition, portion sizes, tips and food swaps to make favourite meals healthier. They are open to anyone aged over 18 who lives in the Bradford district. To join a group, call 01274 322666, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
There is increasing evidence that a Mediterranean diet can really help maintain your health and prevent conditions like Diabetes and heart disease. Find more information on this via the NHS site.
The Bradford Leisure Card entitles you to reduced admission for a wide range of leisure activities including:
- reduced price admission to all normal public swimming sessions
- free admission and equipment hire and half price activity charge with up to seven days advance booking at sports centres
- half price for games of bowls, tennis, putting and pitch and putt
- discount at Doe Park Water Activities Centre
- discount at the Alhambra Theatre and St George’s Hall
Bradford Leisure Card is the new name for Passport to Leisure.